The StockTickr Automated Trading Robot
The StockTickr Automated Trading Robot is software designed to automatically trade the strategies of your choosing through Interactive Brokers.
There is also a robot for trading through Sterling. There are robots for other platforms coming soon.
Watch a video of the robot in action!
Some of the Features of the Robot
- Absolutely the easiest way to start automated trading - no coding required!
- Fully automated trading with IB's low commission rates
- Full control over what gets traded through the robot.
- Automatically execute one or many trading strategies.
- Protective stops and other exit orders are server-held, so always protected.
- Include a variety of exit orders including stop loss, time stops, trailing stops, and targets.
- Automatically scale out of positions at the amount and price you configure.
- Use an Alert Exit to exit a position based on the results of a Trade-Ideas alert strategy.
- Use a Trend Exit to disable a strategy entirely when the overall market exhibits certain behavior.
- Set a maximum number of orders to be sent per strategy.
- Optionally "queue" orders in TWS to manually decide to trade.
- Extensive position sizing capabilities.
Performance Analysis Through StockTickr
- The robot provides the best performance statistics on the planet through StockTickr
- Break down your robot's performance by strategy
- Access meaningful statistics that show where you can improve your strategies
- Candlestick charts generated for each trade with your entry, exit, and stop plotted right on the chart.
What are the Requirements?
What if my Internet connection goes down?
You're still protected. All orders that the robot sends are server-held, so in the event your Internet connection goes down, they'll still be live.
The unique architecture of the robot only makes the initial entry order for a trade live once all orders have been transmitted successfully to Interactive Brokers.
This means there's no chance that your entry order will be entered without your exit orders.
Is there a demo account I can test with?
Interactive Brokers offers a demo account with each real account that can be traded with real-time data. You can buy and sell exactly as you normally would except there's no real money at stake.
For general information about trading with Interactive Brokers, there are numerous and extensive webinars where you can learn more.
This is a great way to test strategies with real market data before putting money at risk.
Can I try it out before subscribing?
Yes. There is a free trial.